Ginnifer Goodwin is an actress with an impressive career. Not only has she been a part of many television favorites but she has played memborable roles in many Golden Globe nominated films.
After graduating from London’s Royal Academy of the Dramatic Arts, Ginnifer acted in many small screen shows including Law and Order & Ed. She is well known for roles in Big Love, Once Upon a Time, & Killing Kennedy. Her performances in He’s Just Not That Into You & Mona Lisa Smile are just two of her many unforgettable roles.
Now, Ginnifer is beginning a new chapter in her life, motherhood. Just a month after she announced her engagement to Josh Dallas, Ginnifer recently announced that they are expecting their first child. In honor of this wonderful news, here are The Top 5 Ginnifer Goodwin movies.
5. Something BorrowedRachel (Ginnifer Goodwin) gets herself into a heap of trouble when she falls for her best friends fiancée in this hilarious romantic comedy.
4. Mona Lisa SmileGinnifer Goodwin made her silver screen debut in Mona Lisa Smile. This film takes the audience back to a time when traditional societal roles often prevented women from following their dreams. It follows a young teacher’s attempt to encourage the women at Wellesley College to question their role in society.
3. He’s Just Not That Into YouThis fan favorite features an ensemble cast that aims to get one message across, that maybe he’s just not that into you. In the center of the love lives of 9 Baltimore residents is Gigi (Ginnifer Goodwin), a quirky, hopeless romantic that inadvertently ruins all of her relationships with men.
2. A Single ManDirected by fashion designer Tom Ford, A Single Man takes place in one day. The film is both powerful and artistically innovative.
1. Walk The LineWalk the Line is about the life of country singer, Johnny Cash; In which Ginnifer Goodwin plays Vivian Cash, Johnny Cash’s first wife.
image: David Shankbone/Wikimedia Commons