Even though 2014 has just begun, the world is getting ready to welcome some of the most highly anticipated celebrity births of the season. Beginning with revelations earlier 2013, the world has anxiously awaited pregnancy news from their favorite stars. While most of these starlets made their baby bump debuts on the red carpet of various award shows and galas, some simply made their debuts on day trips and online posts. No matter what the case may be, each of the glowing moms-to-be and veteran mothers are sure to dazzle.
From the beautiful red carpet looks that hail each baby bump royalty, there is no doubt that the pending births of these celebrity babes will be welcomed quite amiably to the world with fashion and poise. From television series actors to movie stars and even wives of famous singers and basketball players, here is our top 10 list of baby bump debuts![new page]
10. Evelyn LozadaIn December of 2013, Basketball Star Wives, Evelyn Lozada revealed that she was, indeed, expecting. Lozada confirmed the happy news after a picture surfaced of her hugging her new baby bump. Congratulations Evelyn!The picture was tweeted with the caption, “I love her @EvelynLozada CONGRATULATIONS!” with emojis embedded.Image:Twitter[new page]
9. Ginnifer Goodwin– Ginnifer Goodwin made her baby bum debut in a rather interesting way on the set of the television series Once Upon a Time. Goodwin accompanied husband Josh Dallas in late November to the set carefully caressing her growing baby bump.
Amazing @ginnygoodwin from my very own camera! #KillingKennedy pic.twitter.com/PfA7uzun1N— teri weinberg (@TeriWeinberg) November 11, 2013
Amazing @ginnygoodwin from my very own camera! #KillingKennedy pic.twitter.com/PfA7uzun1N
— teri weinberg (@TeriWeinberg) November 11, 2013
Image: Twitter[new page]
8. Dania RamirezDania Ramirez, star of the new series Devious Maids, made her baby bump debut in Pasadena California in early September at the NCLR ALMA Awards. Ramirez made her baby bump debut in stunning red gown that carefully exhibited her new pregnancy.Video:Drew BarrymoreThe Music and Lyrics star, Drew Barrymore, made her baby debut in a fitting red carpet event at the Baby2Baby Gala on November 10, with husband Will Kopleman. Later honored at the Gala, Barrymore looked as stunning as ever after the announcement of her latest pregnancy.[new page]
6. Halle BerryAt the premiere of The Call in Argentina, Halle Berry made her latest baby bump debut on the red carpet. The 46-year old mother already looked beautiful in a deep purple gown as she lovingly squeezed her new bump.[new page]
5. Gwen StefaniGwen Stefani made her baby bump debut in a less public manner near her home in California. Walking into a friend’s party, the blonde singer debuted a fun and original outfit with a precious baby bump in tow. Although already debuted, she later showed off her growing belly on the red carpet at the Wallis Annenberg Center for the Performing Arts Gala.[new page]
4. Kate Winslet star, Kate Winslet, showed off her new bump at theToronto International Film Festival in early September of 2013. The beautiful starlet was seen in a stunning gown that gently embraced her new soon-to-be bundle of joy. At the Labor Day premiere, Winslet shined in her deep blue gown showing off her new mother status.[new page]
3. Danielle JonasThe long awaited baby bump debut of Danielle Jonas was finally hailed to at the 2013 Teen Choice Award on August 11, 2013. The Married To Jonas star had been wanting a baby for some time now and the world was thrilled when she announced her pregnancy. Congratulations to the Jonas family![new page]
2. Olivia WildeLooking as fabulous as ever at the 2014 Golden Globe awards, Olivia Wilde debuted her proud baby bump at the International Women’s Media Foundation’s Courage in Journalism Awards in Beverly Hills. Although the debut of her baby bump was earlier in 2013, Wilde strutted on the Golden Globes red carpet in an astonishing emerald gown that showed off her baby bump even greater.[new page]
1.Kerry WashingtonAt number one on our top 10 list, Kerry Washington made her baby bump debut at the 2014 Golden Globe Awards this past Sunday. Glowing, Washington looked gorgeous in her Balenciaga dress. The champagne colored gown revealed the true shape of her growing bump and the proud mother-to-be.