The wedding of reality star Kim Kardashian and Kanye West is going to be happening very soon, as Kardashian just had her bachelorette party in Paris. While there are still some details left to be revealed, Kardashian and West have been talking up their wedding since the day they got engaged.
So, here’s a few things we know already about the upcoming nuptials.
10. The location appears to be down to two places – Paris and Florence, Italy. It had been reported that they flew guests from Paris to Italy for the wedding. There was even a Florence official who claimed that the wedding is set for May 24 there. However, Florence no longer seemed concrete, now that the family is back in Paris.
9. Singer Lana Del Rey is going to perform. She had apparently turned down West’s request to have her sing at their proposal in October, but Del Rey is now ready to sing for them.
Friday nights need a flirty lash! #fauxlashes #luxurylashes @cvsbeautyclub pic.twitter.com/EE3dxjEyeM— Kim Kardashian (@KimKardashian) May 2, 2014
Friday nights need a flirty lash! #fauxlashes #luxurylashes @cvsbeautyclub pic.twitter.com/EE3dxjEyeM
— Kim Kardashian (@KimKardashian) May 2, 2014
8. The wedding invitations keep things really mysterious. They apparently tell invited guests to fly to Paris, where they will then be told the exact location. In other words, they don’t want a photographer to get in contact with a guest, who can then leak the location. The invitations do say that there will be a dinner the night before.
7. There’s rumors that Khloe Kardashian is going out with French Montana, but they’re just friends. Apparently, though, he’s not wanted at Kim’s wedding.
6. Kim has had several celebrations before the wedding, including a bridal shower in Beverly Hills.
5. One of her other celebrations has been her bachelorette party in Paris. According to Us Weekly, this took place Thursday. Khloe, Kendall and Kylie and friends LaLa Anthony, Joyce Bonelli, Monica Rose, Brittny Gastineau were all there. The party was chronicled on Instagram, as expected.
4 North West is probably going to be there. The New York Daily News posted a picture of West, Kim and Kris Jenner in Paris with North in the baby carriage.
3. The NYDN also reports that the Friday activities included a tour of the Palace of Versailles. So, if they want to make it to Florence by Saturday night, they have some traveling to do before saying “I do.”
2. It’s pretty clear that there will be some “official” record of the wedding that will air on TV. It was rumored in January that there would be a Keeping Up With The Kardashians episode on it, but there’s been no word. Still, it would be very surprising if they found a way to not release any footage.
1. While the location has remained a rumor, the one part that has remained consistent is the May 24 date, which means that they’ll be getting married tomorrow. Kim herself tweeted “#LastSupper” while sharing a picture from the bachelorette party.
image via Twitter from Kim Kardashian
Daniel S Levine is a longtime movie fan and a graduate of Hoftsra University. I also know just about everything you might need to know about Star Wars.