It looks like the ALS ice bucket challenge isn’t stopping anytime soon.
Over the weekend dozens of people, including stars like, Jennifer Lopez, Jessica Alba, Justin Bieber, Selena Gomez and Iggy Azalea– to name a few have accepted the ALS ice bucket challenge, which raises awareness for Lou Gehrig’s disease. The challenge includes pouring a bucket of freezing water over their heads then nominating a group of people giving them the option to donate and/or accept their challenge within 24 hours.
This viral sensation has definitely helped raise money for the ALS charity. On Monday, the ALS Association announced that it had received a total of $15.6 million in donations since July 29, compared to $1.8 million during the same period last year. A total of 307,598 new donors to The Association.
Here are some of our favorite #icebucketchallenge celebrity style.
10. Kylie Jenner who then nominates both Kendall Jenner and Khloe Kardashian.
9. Taylor Swift and friends including Hart of Dixie star, Jaime King.
8. Jessica Alba with Gavin Rossdale, and Nicole Richie
7. Justin Bieber does his #icebucketchallenge twice.
6. Iggy Azalea who accepts her challenge in a bright orange bathing suit.
5. After workout ice bucket challenge for Jennifer Lopez
4. Selena Gomez who nominates James Franco, because she’s wearing his shirt.
3. Brittany Snow had it coming really fast.
2. Lady Gaga does the most awkward ice bucket challenge yet.
1. Nina Dobrev takes her own spin on the challenge in her bathing suit then quickly goes for a swim.
Who would you nominate for the #icebucketchallenge?