- Special Features
Blogs & Columns
- Fun & Games
With Jessica Simpson's due date right around the corner, it's only appropriate to look back at what the pregnant star has said about her pregnancy thus far.
The mom-to-be went from innocent quotes (remember when she asked if Chicken of the Sea was really chicken or tuna?) to some pretty outrageous ones while pregnant. Is she revealing too much information or are they actually plain ol' funny? You decide!
10. A random though plastered on twitter, @jessicasimpson
"The average pregnant woman farts 15 times that!"
9. On her gut feeling that she was pregnant, The Tonight Show with Jay Leno
"I was just like, 'Why do I feel guilty about going to have cocktails with my friends? Maybe I should just pee on a stick!'"
8. After realizing she was pregnant, Elle magazine
"I'm a free-spirited girl, but giving up my scotch? My Macallan 18? That was hard for me!"
7. On her cravings, The Tonight Show with Jay Leno
"They're called 'slutty brownies' … I guess a lot goes into it?"
6. On her gigantic belly, Jimmy Kimmel Live
"I feel like I have a bowling ball sitting on my hoo-ha."
5. On her new nickname, The Tonight Show with Jay Leno
"I just started calling myself 'Swamp A–.' Like, I have swamp a– right now. I had major swamp a– because I was wearing these Spanx to hold in my gut … It's like the bayou up in that region."
4. Addressing rumors that she is pregnant with twins, The Ellen DeGeneres Show
"There is only one, believe it or not. I did get knocked up by a baller. A big football player."
3. Regarding to her water breaking, Jimmy Kimmel Live
"Apparently I have a lot of amniotic fluid, so whenever my water breaks it'll be like a fire hydrant. And let's hope it doesn't happen tonight!"
2. Maxi on inheriting her father Eric Johnson's passion for sports, Elle magazine
"I swear, I will croak if she asks me for a pair of Nikes instead of Christian Louboutins!"
1. Regarding her current and active sex life, “On Air with Ryan Seacrest”
"I am definitely feeling 'intimate.' I'm kind of unstoppable at the moment! Like the big 'O' is like the biggest 'O' ever."