- Special Features
Blogs & Columns
- Fun & Games
The 4th of July is all about barbequing, watching fireworks and spending time with family. While this may be true for any ordinary American family, it's not the case for A-list celebrities...well, besides Blake Lively.
1. Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds spent the 4th like any other normal couple. They celebrated with the Gossip Girl star's family in NY snapping photos, getting dunked in the dunk tank, and packing on major PDA. Blake was wearing a blue and white polka-dotted one-piece swimsuit and later changed into a long summer dress. Ryan went shirtless in swim trunks and then wore khakis and a white tank. See how hot this couple is and their romantic smooch at Pop Sugar.
2. Former That 70’s Show stars, Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis, showed that they were more than just friends at an LA resident's Independence Day party with friends and family. After going for a dip in the pool, the Two and a Half Men actor grabbed Kunis to pack on major PDA. The were caught kissing and X17 has evidence. Now will they admit they’re a couple?
3. George Clooney and girlfriend Stacy Keibler vacationed at Clooney’s Lake Como villa in Italy. The couple were spotted smiling on a boat ride with friends. The fun came to an end when they came down with a case of food poisoning on the 4th of July after eating in Cernobbio as TMZ reported. Keibler wasn’t complaining though. She tweeted, “Finally had a bad meal in Italy, our whole dinner party got food poisoning #ohwell at least I'm still in Italy.”
4. Britney Spears spent the holiday with sons Preston, 6, and Jayden, 5, and fiance Jason Trawick in Maui, Hawaii. The X-Factor judge soaked up the sun before returning to auditions. She tweeted a photo of all of them wearing leis and on July 5, shared a photo of her in a purple leopard-print string bikini. “Getting ready for some pool time! Having a blast xxoo.”
5. Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck celebrated with daughters Violet, 6, Seraphina, 3, and 18-week-old son Samuel, at an LA Independence Day Parade in the Pacific Palisades. Jen and Ben were cheering and waving as Violet walked in the parade. The kids wore red, white and blue outfits and even had pom-poms and cotton candy. Jen kissed Ben on the cheek, which showed how romantic this couple can be while supporting three little kids. Check out how much fun they were having at HollywoodLife.com.