- Special Features
- Blogs & Columns
- Fun & Games
Will Chuck and Blair finally get married? Will Dan fall back in love with Serena? And did Lily sign annulment papers to her current husband, Rufus, or her late husband, Bart Bass? While we don’t know the answers to these questions, we do have six spoilers to hold you over until the season premiere on October 8.
1. Remember cutie Barry Watson who played Matt Camden from 7th Heaven? Well Alloy Entertainment revealed that this 38-year-old actor will play entrepreneur Steven Spence and Serena van der Woodsen’s new love interest. Being that Dan Humphrey aka Penn Badgley was her last love interest, does Barry really compare?
2. Another new cast member to join the final season is Lost alum Andrea Gabriel. Alloy revealed that she will be playing a business woman from Dubai, but no other details are known. Gabriel will also star as Kebi in The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn- Part 2.
3. Season six will be filled with hot Italians! Casting Networks is looking for: “Caucasian females ages 18-25 who should be a ‘model type’ Italian” and “A caucasian male age 18-25 who can play a young, hot, Italian farmhand.” Okay, so maybe they're not going to be straight from Italy, but we do know that this involves Dan Humphrey since he planned on spending the summer in Rome (with Georgina) working on his second book.
4. Gossip Girl is looking for an actor to play a handsome French businessman named Jean-Pierre. The show must draw in high ratings when it comes to casting French guys being that everyone adored Hugo Becker’s accent. If Prince Louis wanted a faux wedding with Ms. Waldorf, what could this French businessman be on the look out for?
5. The season premiere episode, Episode 601, will be titled, “Gone Maybe Gone.” Executive Producer Josh Schwartz tweeted this spoiler. Can it be that Chuck Bass’ love to Blair Waldorf is gone?
6. Serena Van Der Woodsen slaps Dan Humphrey at a big outdoor wedding! And you’ll never guess who’s wedding it will be. TV Line revealed that an anonymous show that ended with “well-liked lovebirds were heading for a reunion,” has this in store for the premiere: “When the show returns this fall, it’ll pick up right where it left off and pleasantly surprise fans by immediately marrying off the star-crossed couple in question.” Sounds just like Blair and Chuck! What do you think?
Image: Twitpic of Ed, Chace and Penn on set July 6