- Special Features
- Blogs & Columns
- Fun & Games
Most of the time, popular music involves suggestive imagery that leaves more to the imagination. However, there have been those rare instances when musicians bare all during sex scenes in their music videos. For your viewing pleasure, here we have a list of some of the most naughty music videos.
10) Lady Gaga, Alejandro – After releasing a string of epic music videos including “Bad Romance” and the Beyoncé collaboration, “Telephone,” Gaga knew she had to come back with guns blazing, literally, wearing a machine-gun wielding bra. She and an army of barely-dressed men also take turns straddling each other. That’s after they all perform perfectly executed choreography, of course.
9) Ciara, Ride – Even though this clip only involves the R&B singer and a blank background, what she does to the floor should count as a sex scene. Here, she bumps and grinds on the floor, as well as riding a mechanical bull being soaking wet. In a true testament to the heat of her moves, “Ride” was banned by BET.
8) Robin Thicke, Love After War – Featuring his real-life wife actress Paula Patton in a blonde bob wig writhing around the floor, this video is a lesson in how to make up with your other half after a fight. As always, Thicke remains classy and charming, even while doing the dirty.
7) Christina Aguilera, Not Myself Tonight – In this 2010 clip for her comeback single, Xtina proved that motherhood didn’t make her settle down. Christina brought back her “dirrty” side by wearing several black latex outfits and making out with Channing Tatum’s wife, “Step Up” actress Jenna Dewan.
6) Usher, Trading Places – In this video about trading positions while doing it, Usher and a model have sex on a flight of stairs. Risky!
5) Chris Brown, No Bull – In this clip, Chris invites a girl over to his bedroom so they can “do it all night.” One of the best dancers in the music industry, Chris shows us that his moves aren’t limited to the stage with some licking and grinding action.
4) Britney Spears, Criminal – Britney has always had a penchant for sexy showers (i.e. Womanizer). But she takes it to a whole new level in this clip, which features her and her agent-turned-fiancé Jason Trawick playing lovers on the lam. In one steamy scene, they go at it in the shower while the police search for them. The video is so hot that it’s almost criminal.
3) Trey Songz, I Invented Sex – While we know the R&B crooner didn’t actually invent sex, we can give him credit for showing us that ice cubes aren’t only useful for warm drinks.
2) Madonna, Justify My Love – When it comes to sex in music videos, Madonna is the queen. In this clip, the pop star roams around a chic hotel where we see naughty things going down behind closed doors. We see her making love to a mysterious man, and several couples in S&M gear. For its adult content, MTV refused to air the video.
1) Madonna, Erotica – Madonna shocked the masses again when she released this video in 1992. A visual accompaniment to her equally controversial “Sex” book, “Erotica” showed Madonna in the middle of sex acts involving S&M and bondage. While “Justify My Love” had tinges of sensuality, here Madonna was as mistress Dita in her most sexually aggressive moment. Like its predecessor “Justify My Love,” it was also banned by MTV. Oh yeah, so did the Vatican. Even now, Madonna’s videos released in the early 90s are just as scandalous, and that’s why they top the list.