- Special Features
- Blogs & Columns
- Fun & Games
We all know celebrities like to party - and the Fourth of July isn't an exception. As one of the biggest celeb celebrations of the year, there's no doubt that celebrities from Brad Paisley to Kim Kardashian are doing it up big for Independence Day. Here, a list of the top 6 celebrity plans for the Fourth of July, 2012.
6. Ashley Tisdale: The High School Musical star threw a Fourth of July/ 27th birthday bash for herself on Monday in Malibu. The bikini-clad starlett celebrated the day with boyfriend Scott Speer and a couple of famous friends, including Selena Gomez, reports contactmusic.com. Vanessa Hudgens and boyfriend Austin Butler were also among the guests frolicking in the Malibu waves. As the night approached, the gang relaxed around a bonfire, with Tisdale tweeting "Magical night at the beach! Birthdaygirl."
5. Britney Spears: The X Factor judge and her brood, fiance Jason Trawick and sons Sean Preston Federline and Jayden James Federline, were spotted looking exhausted but excited in Maui for a well-deserved family vacation, says Socialite Life. Britney has been busy with her judging role on the X Factor and is reportedly looking forward to some R&R on the beach in Hawaii.
4. Kim Kardashian: Kim and most of the Kardashian gang (including Scott and Mason Disick) were seen arriving in Paris with Kim's boyfriend Kanye West in tow. The rapper was reported as looking less than impressed as the family touched down in Paris for fashion week. The new couple had been hanging out at BET awards the previous night and, despite the sour look on Kanye's face, the two were able to fit in a romantic trip to the Eiffel Tower.
3. Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck: The happy couple are known to go all out for the Fourth of July and, as baby Samuel is set to celebrate his first Independence Day, this holiday is sure to be bigger than ever. We've yet to see the newest addition to the Affleck-Gardner family, but we're sure he'll be clad in red, white and blue tomorrow!
2. Matthew Broderick: The Nice Work If You Can Get It star and his co-star, Kelli O'Hara, will perform a song from the Tony-award winning Broadway musical at the National Mall's "A Capitol Fourth" in Washington, D.C. Matthew is set to headline the event along with country singer Josh Turner and a dozen U.S. Olympic athletes. The concert will take place on the the U.S. capitol ahead of the annual Independence Day fireworks display. The event typically draws hundreds of thousands of visitors, reports CBS News.
1. Brad Paisley: The country star is set to perform at the White House on Independence Day for the president, first lady and roughly 1,200 troops and military families Wednesday night. Brad is headlining the fourth annual "Salute the Military" concert. Guests of the presidential soiree will also be treated to a concert by the U.S. Marine Band, family friendly activities and a premium view of Washington's famous fireworks display, says