- Special Features
- Blogs & Columns
- Fun & Games
When you enter a relationship it’s like a fairy tale, when you break up it can be a nightmare, and when think back on it, it has a theme song. John Mayer’s music is beautiful like the women he dates, engaging like the videos he makes and vulgar like the some of the statements he has made. Here is a list of songs that answer the equation, (Female)+(John Mayer)=(His Music)
10) Reena Hammer + John Mayer= "Vultures"
Reena is rumored to be the reason why Jonathan Rhys Meyers is an alcoholic and now I speculate she is the reason behind this song!
9) Kim Kardashian + John Mayer= "Queen of California"
Kim is not shy about shining in the media attention and now she can be verbally glamorized in this song!
8) Taylor Swift + John Mayer= "Dreaming With a Broken Heart"
Taylor is America’s Sweetheart and has written a song about the damage John did to her while dating, something tells me what he did to her is weighing heavy on her conscience.
7) Colbie Caillat + John Mayer= "Edge of Desire"
Colbie looks are as sexy as her career but was the reason why she dated John the inspiration behind this song?
6) Scheana Marie Jancan + John Mayer= "Love Is a Verb"
Scheana and John, love is a verb, enough said.
5) Jennifer Aniston + John Mayer= "Your Body Is a Wonderland"
Braless Jennifer of the show Friends with John and now the this show, need I say more!
4) Cameron Diaz + John Mayer= "The Heart of Life"
Cameron can break a man’s soul with her personality and smile, then John creates "The Heart of Life."
3) Jessica Simpson + John Mayer= "Heartbreak Warfare"
Jessica is "sexual nepalm" and "Heartbreak Warfare" explains it all.
2) Vanessa Carlton + John Mayer= "Half of my Heart"
Vanessa is making her way downtown and on her way she captured John Mayer.
1) Jennifer Love Hewitt + John Mayer= "Bold as Love"
Jennifer is a Vampire with her never aging looks and bite John to make him feel the power, which is BOLD as Love!
Now John Mayer is reportedly dating Katy Perry, what should be their theme song?!