- Special Features
Blogs & Columns
- Fun & Games
Christmas is rapidly approaching so what is better than listening to some of the best Christmas songs… in my opinion!
10. Walking in A Winter Wonderland sang by Dean Martin. This song is just a happy song. Who wouldn’t want to get up and enjoy the snow?
9. All I Want for Christmas by Mariah Carey. The catchiest song ever! Who wouldn’t dance to this?
8. Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas sang by Frank Sinatra. Just a nice, calm song. It is one that everyone knows and loves.
7. The Christmas Song as sang by Nat King Cole. Just a classic song sung by a great performer.
6. White Christmas sang by Bing Crosby. Classic Christmas songs are the best. They are songs that will never go out of style and everyone in the family can relate to them. This is a song that everyone knows and loves.
5. Carol of The Bells. Hymns are always so nice. Very calming and beautiful.
4. Rockin Around The Christmas Tree performed by Brenda Lee. Who doesn’t love a fun song? This is just a song that everyone can get up and dance to.
3. O Holy Night. Another beautiful hymn.
2. Sleigh Bells performed by the Ronettes. Just a great catchy song and if you forget the lyrics you can always hum to it!
1.Pachelbel’s Canon in D performed by the Trans Siberian Orchestra. A song that can give you chills it is so beautiful.
There are many more wonderful Christmas songs out there to enjoy. Hopefully you enjoyed this list!