- Special Features
- Blogs & Columns
- Fun & Games
Sharon and Ozzy Osbourne awoke to a fire after the former America’s Got Talent judge forgot to extinguish a candle before falling asleep.
TMZ reports that the Beverly Hills Fire Department responded to the celeb-couple's call for help around 4:45 a.m, and thankfully arrived before any significant damage could be made by the fire.
Sharon tells TMZ, "Please everybody always check all the candles lit in the house before going to bed. I didn't, and at 5am this morning I was met with 5 gorgeous men from the BH Fire Department as they put out the fire in my house."
Additionally, the firemen offered tips to Ozzy and Sharon before heading off.
The Talk cohost also took to Twitter to send a special thank you to the “5 gorgeous men” writing, “I want to say Thank You to everyone at the Beverly Hills Fire Department for coming to our aid and taking such good care of us this morning.”
I want to say Thank You to everyone at the Beverly Hills Fire Department for coming to our aid and taking such good care of us this morning.
— Sharon Osbourne (@MrsSOsbourne) January 17, 2013