Ozzy and Sharon Osbourne's home caught on fire, Sharon says they were like 'The Three Stoges' trying to put it out before fire department arrived

By Gina DiFalco,

Sharon and Ozzy Osbourne’s home caught on fire on Thursday morning after they failed to blow out a candle before going to sleep.

The Beverly Hills Fire Department responded to a call from their home around 4:45am and thankfully, they were able to put out the blaze before any damage was done.

Sharon tells TMZ, "Please everybody always check all the candles lit in the house before going to bed. I didn't, and at 5am this morning I was met with 5 gorgeous men from the BH Fire Department as they put out the fire in my house."

She also spoke to E! News about the incident, saying she heard a weird noise and suddenly "my eyes are stinging and my throat's closing up something weird smelling in here, then my dogs started to bark, so I go out of the bedroom, I go downstairs and the whole living room—the candle had burst and the cracking sound was the glass in the candle exploding."

Ozzy, who had surgery on his hand the day before, tried to put it out with his cast on while Sharon went and got water.

“And we are like two idiots, it was like The Three Stooges. Everything you are not meant to do—go to bed with candles alight, open the doors and put water on—we did it all,” she explained.

Fun Stuff

 
 

Join Our Newsletter

Popular Threads