- Special Features
- Blogs & Columns
- Fun & Games
One thing is for sure; Beyonce has had the best performances of all time. From her outfits, to dance moves, Beyonce knows how to keep her audience entertained. In anticipation of her Super Bowl performance, here’s a look at Beyonce’s top solo performances.
10. In 2004, Beyonce sang the National Anthem to kick off the Super Bowl. Her flawless performance makes it one of her most memorable, even without the dance moves.
9. At the MTV Music Video Awards in 2006, Beyonce performed "Ring The Alarm," and even threw in a throwback to Janet Jackson. The performance included a minute long dance number in which the music went silent and Beyonce and her crew shocked the audience.
8. The pop superstar performed "Dangerously In Love" at the 2006 Grammy Awards. People behind her on stage were set up to appear as if they were inside a painting. Beyonce concluded the performance with a dove landing on her left arm.
7. Another one of Beyonce’s famous VMA performances came in 2009 when she performed one of her top hits, "Single Ladies." Her choreographed performance became known as the ‘Single Ladies’ dance.
6. During Jay-Z’s performance at Madison Square Garden in 2009, Beyonce surprised the crowed with a performance of her own. She performed her hit, "Diva."
5. Beyonce’s performance at the VMA’s in 2011 was certainly memorable for reasons other than her talent. After singing "Love On Top," she announced that she was expecting a child.
4. One of Beyonce’s most powerful performances ever was when she sang "I Was Here." Her Roseland performance was so moving that it was live taped for the view of the song. Together with flashbacks of videos and images, it created an extremely moving performance.
3. At the 2011 Billboard Music Awards, Beyonce stunned the crowd with a sexy outfit consisting of jewels and tassel in all of the right places. To welcome her to the stage, videos of her mother and father played where they spoke of how proud they are of her for all of her accomplishments.
2. In one of her concert performances, Beyonce spoke to the crowd of her appreciation for Michael Jackson. Her performance was dedicated to the King of Pop, as she performed his song, "I Can’t Help It."
1. In 2009, Beyonce sang an acoustic version of "Halo" to patients in a hospital in Singapore. Her flawless performance not only showed how talented she truly is, but showed how much heart she really does have.