- Special Features
Blogs & Columns
- Fun & Games
Do you try to figure out what will happen next on Revenge? I do it all the time.
Here are the top 10 questions for Revenge, January 13, 2013. Do you think you can figure out what will happen next? Watch the clips and share your thoughts with us. As always, have fun!
In this clip, Jack tells Amanda that he thinks the Ryan's brothers put the gun and drugs in his boat. Jack and Amanda also discuss the money needed to bail him out of jail. Amanda suggests that they borrow the money from friends, but Jack does not want to get help from his friends. I wouldn’t expect anything less from Jack because he normally tries to handle things by himself.
1. Do you think Jack will be able to prove that the Ryan's brothers put the gun and drugs in his boat?
2. Will Amanda ask their friends for bail money even though Jack told her not to?
Clip # 2
In this clip, Amanda starts to confront Nate, but Ashley walks in, and informs her that Jack is home. We also find out that Conrad bailed Jack out of jail and offers to help him with the charges. I was so surprised that Conrad bailed Jack out of jail!
3. Did you think that Jack would get out of jail so fast?
4. Are you surprised that Conrad bailed Jack out of jail?
5. Do you think Nate will harass Amanda since she started to confront him?
6. Will Jack take Conrad’s offer to help him with the charges?
7. Will Conrad’s generosity help with his political image?
Clip # 3
In this clip, Aiden and Helen are kidnapped. Helen tells Aiden that she knows who is behind the plot. I do not think Helen’s assumptions are correct?
8. Do you think Helen knows who is behind the kidnapping plot?
9. Will Helen thank Aiden for helping her escape the kidnappers by letting him see his sister?
10. Will Helen find out who is behind the kidnapping plot?
image credit: ABC