- Special Features
Blogs & Columns
- Fun & Games
If you plan to stay in and watch a movie with some great eye candy this Valentine's Day - read this list to choose from the Top 10 Movie Heartthrobs.
10. Zac Efron – Efron started stealing the hearts of girls everywhere when he starred in High School Musical when he was still a teenager. Although he’s now all grown up, he’s still making girls swoon. He’s been in hit movies such as Hairspray, Charlie St. Cloud and The Lucky One. Any of these is a great choice for Valentine’s Day.
9. Ashton Kutcher - Kutcher has starred in some great Valentine's Day worthy movies. What Happens in Vegas, No Strings Attached and Valentine's Day are some choices.
8. Jake Gyllenhaal – If you don’t want to go the romantic comedy route – Gyllenhaal is the guy for you. He’s got a huge list of different movies, but just because it’s Valentine’s Day, we’ll suggest Love and Other Drugs.
7. Matthew McConaughney – Whether you want to see some more of McConaughey's abs in Magic Mike or you’re in the mood for a romantic comedy like How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days, one thing is clear - he is most definitely a heartthrob.
6. Bradley Cooper – We won’t suggest He’s Just Not That Into You, but The Hangover is sure to make you laugh, and looking at Cooper doesn’t hurt either. If you haven’t already, check out his most recent movie Silver Linings Playbook, it’s got the perfect mix for Valentine’s Day - humor and a great love story.
5. Leo DiCaprio – DiCaprio will forever be a movie heartthrob because of Titanic. Come on, who hasn’t dreamed of recreating the “I’m Flying” scene?
4. Josh Duhamel – Duhamel's new movie Safe Haven (based on the book by Nicholas Sparks) is set to come out Feb. 14 – perfect timing! If you haven't already fallen in love with him, you sure will after watching this movie.
3. Ryan Reynolds – Reynolds has plenty of romantic comedies to choose from, like Definitely, Maybe and The Proposal. He looks great in every movie, so you’ll end up winning with whichever one you choose.
2. Channing Tatum – If you want to watch a chick-flick movie with Tatum, you’ve got a lot to choose from - Dear John, The Vow, or Magic Mike. Whichever one you watch, you’re sure to fall in love with him.
1. Ryan Gosling – Let’s be honest, who doesn’t love Ryan Gosling? It doesn’t matter what movie he’s in, he always looks perfect in it. No matter how many times you’ve seen it, this Valentine’s Day go ahead and watch The Notebook. Just be sure to remember your tissues!