- Special Features
Blogs & Columns
- Fun & Games
Here are the Top Ten Trends we think you cannot live without this winter.
10. Leather. Long leather gloves. Leather mini-skirts. Leather is big in 2013 and we are seeing it everywhere.
9. Metallics. Whether you're wearing a long jacket with a grey metal shine or metallic sparkly tights, the metallic look is also a huge trend for the winter.
8. Thick-heeled booties are also big. These shoes can be used for just about any occasion, casual to dressy.
7. Military jackets are still very popular this season.
6. Another big trend is the goth look. Even simple dabbling into this trend like deep red or crimson lips can really make a an outfit standout.
5. Fur is another look that is big right now. You will see fur as much as leather this season.
4. Structured suits and slim fit trousers. This look is very sexy and can work for either a day at work or a night at dinner with friends.
3. Knits. We love infinity scarves. They are so nice and cozy and look great with a casual outfit.
2. Graphic patterns are big. Either an intricate print or a simple checkered look, dresses and skirts will have patterns that make any look seem more futuristic and sophisticated.
1. Sheer. I think this has to be my favorite trend. Not only can we be playful with silk, lace, and chiffon, showing off the skin is welcomed this season.