- Special Features
Blogs & Columns
- Fun & Games
With spring just around the corner, the weather is getting warmer and people are preparing to hit the beach! Here are some foods we suggest you try in order to help you towards a healthier you and make you feel great about your body!
10. Strawberries. They have tons of antioxidants to make your skin glow.
9. Almonds are a great snack on-the-go. They are rich in protein and help curb your appetite.
8. Grapefruit in the morning helps rev up your metabolism thanks to the citric acid.
7. Blueberries and bananas help keep your skin acne free. Plus bananas are high in potassium which helps prevent cramps. You can put in your yogurt and add a little honey for a sweet treat like the one below.
6. Lean meat like chicken and turkey are the best way to get the necessary amount of protein.
5. Omega-3 fatty acids are good fats that are found in salmon, flax seeds, and walnuts.
4. Kale is a leafy green with many nutrients such as antioxidants, vitamin C, potassium, and folic acid. It is said to help prevent cancer, heart disease, and may prevent osteoporosis.
3. Vegetables. Any kind of vegetable is good for you. They are rich in nutrients and fibers and low in calorie. Your body wants to digest clean, natural food from the Earth.
2. Fruits are also good for your body. They provide natural sugars and carbohydrates needed to keep your body energized and feel strong. They are also natural and from the Earth which is what your body wants.
1. Water. Always keep hydrated. Your body needs a lot of water especially in extreme weather. Plus, it’ll keep your skin moisturized!