- Special Features
- Blogs & Columns
- Fun & Games
After one of the saddest, most intense episodes yet this season, it is still impossible to get over everything that happened. Between the death of a huge main character to Radley having a new patient, what has this season become? Where is it going? Looks like in next week's episode all the truths come out! In the meantime, here are the top 10 moments from Pretty Little Liars Season 3, Episode 21 “Out of Sight, Out of Mind."
10. The sympathy wreath that Spencer got has Emily's initials on it. Is she the next victim? What does it mean and why was Mona staring her down in the coffee shop? We hope Em stays safe!
9. Spencer finally tells the girls about Toby being on the "A" team.
8. Mysterious co-worker of Toby’s - Emily sees this guy driving Toby's truck and he claims Toby "is out of town," and "hasn't seen him in weeks." Then, Emily sees him again on Olive Drive. The creepiest thing of it all was how did he know Emily's name? Did Toby tell his co-worker to keep an eye on the girls so they didn't get hurt or was he trying to help Toby to hurt the girls? He also claimed that Red Coat wasn't around. This may suggest that he is somehow working with the “A” team. He was also wearing a dark hoodie.
7. E. Lamb - Seems like Toby used this guy's name in order to get in and out of Radley, and Em was so close to seeing who it really was! Whose identity was Toby using?
6. Emily searches for Toby - It was obvious that Emily was going to have a hard time accepting the fact that Toby was on the "A" team, but did her searching for him lead to his death? Seems like Toby was on her way to meet Em (since his motorcycle helmet was on when Spencer found him). Was that really Toby who texted Emily or was someone trying to set up Em?
5. Poor Ms. Marin - She is convinced she sees Wilden in front of the pizza shop. So is he still alive. Was CeCe packing a bag last week so that she and Wilden could hide out somewhere and make it seem like he's dead?
4. Is Ezria headed down under? Looks like Aria thinks she needs to get out of the way so Ezra can be with his new family. Poor Aria, looks like it is going to be very difficult for her.
3. Aria lends Hanna a little "push" towards the lake. Looks like the fisherman is about to discover the Wilden's cop car. Were Wilden and CeCe trying to set Aria and Hanna up?
2. Radley has a new patient - Spencer! Poor Spencer, she had the saddest night of them all. She has to find her own boyfriend's body in the dirt after following Mona into the woods. Looks like there is no more Spoby. Is Spencer faking her psychoness in order to get some one-on-one time with Mona? Clues were also surfacing that maybe Mona and Dr. Sullivan were working together to keep Mona out of jail?
1. Toby Dies! Who killed him? Why? How? Was that really him? I mean, it seems like it has to be since we saw his tattoo, but we just don't want to believe it's true!