- Special Features
- Blogs & Columns
- Fun & Games
Since Justin Timberlake’s performance of this year’s Grammys, everyone has been buzzing about his come back to the music world. He performed his new songs “Suit and Tie” with the great Jay-Z and “Pusher Love Girl,” dressed in a classic bow tie and suit. It reminded us why we always have and always will love the prince of pop, JT.
9. He was a Mousketeer on The Mickey Mouse Club along with other stars such as ChristinaAguilera and Britney Spears. There’s nothing cuter than a kid who can sing and dance on Disney.
8. He’s a triple threat: He has a smooth, cool voice and great moves to go along with it, as well as, an acting chameleon.
7. He’s making a comeback into the music world stronger and better than ever starting with his performance at the Grammys of his new, classy hit "Suit and Tie" featuring Jay-Z.
3. He’s a man that has style proving it by starting a fashion line, William Rast, with best friend Trace Ayala in 2005.
1. He is planning on going on tour again and we heard it’s going to be one heck of a show if Jay-Z is included.