- Special Features
- Blogs & Columns
- Fun & Games
Jennifer Lawrence was praised on Sunday night for showing her “real” side when she fell walking up the stairs to receive her Oscar for Best Actress for her role in Silver Linings Playbook.
Although was lucky that people found her mishap adorable, this is rarely the case. Here are the top ten celebrity trips, falls and spills.
10. Whitney Port while modeling on The Hills. Okay, so this could have been scripted just like the rest of the show, but hey, she was pretty darn convincing.
9. Christina Aguilera at the 2011 Grammy Awards. It’s barely visible, but there’s no mistaking this blonde bombshell fell on her behind.
8. Tyra Banks on The Tyra Banks Show. What is it with talk shows and yellow couch mishaps? Tom Cruise, anyone?
7. Miss USA Rachel Smith at the Ms. Universe Pageant. This pageant queen handled her fall grace and poise.
6. Rihanna at a 2011 concert. Rihanna knew just how to shrug it off and keep on dancing.
5. Jennifer Lopez at the 2009 AMAs and didn’t miss a beat. You can’t blame the women, she was jumping off a human staircase, after all.
4. Beyonce at a 2007 concert. Beyonce was so smooth about picking herself right back up she almost made us thing it was on purpose.
3. Lady Gaga during a 2011 concert. This is not the first (or last) time Lady Gaga had fallen during a concert, but it may be the most entertaining.
2. That time Katy Perry fell into a cake at the 2009 MTV Music Awards. However, most guys were too distracted by Perry singing about kissing a girl to even notice.
1. And the Oscar goes to…Jennifer Lawrence. The starlet fell in her Dior gown while walking to accept her Best Actress award. But hey, she got won Best Actress!
BonusTo top it off, Lawrence had a hilarious reaction to the fall in the press room after the show. Check out the interview here: