- Special Features
Blogs & Columns
- Fun & Games
With the Oscar's less than two weeks away, there is a lot of speculation building about who will take home the gold. Bradley Cooper has been nominated for a string of awards this season for his performance in Silver Linings Playbook opposite Jennifer Lawrence, and is nominated for Best Performance by an Actor in a Leading Role at this year's Oscar's. Let's take a look at the top ten best films of his career.
10. New York, I Love You. Cooper's scene in this movie is short, yet powerful.
9. The Hangover Part II. Obviously not as good as the original, but definitely still funny and worth watching.
8. Failure To Launch. A charming romantic comedy where Cooper plays the best friend of the main character, Tripp, whose parents hire a woman to get him to move out of their house.
7. The A-Team. A group of war veterans falsely accused of a crime try to clear their names with the U.S. military.
6. The Words. Cooper gets himself into a bind while trying to achieve his dream of being a successful author. An underrated film in my opinion.
5. Limitless. Excellent performance by Cooper as a writer who discovers a drug which gives him super human abilities.
4. Valentine's Day. A star-studded film about the famous romantic holiday. Very cute and perfect considering Valentine's Day is just two days away.
3. He's Just Not That Into You. A film about relationships with many interconnecting story lines. This movie never gets old.
2. The Hangover. Such a hilarious film and definitely a crowd favorite.
1. Silver Linings Playbook. One of the best films I've seen in a long time, in my opinion. Cooper and Lawrence have an undeniable chemistry and it deserves all of the awards and nominations it's been receiving.
Also be sure to check out our Anne Hathaway Top 10 list!
Videos courtesy of YouTube