- Special Features
- Blogs & Columns
- Fun & Games
The Grammys are rapidly approaching, so after much evaluation of the outfits, presenters and winner, I decided to focus my attention on the duets. They’re sometimes romantic and most of the time perfect. So I’ve compiled a list of the top ten duets performed at the Grammy's throughout the decade.
10. Alicia Keys and Bonnie Raitt: “A Sunday Kind of Love.” This beautiful rendition of the song is in respect to the late Etta James.
9. Miley Cyrus and Taylor Swift: “Fifteen.” This popular song was sung by not one, but two influential teen superstars, both of which have experienced some sort of heartbreak during their careers.
8. Kelly Clarkson and Jason Aldean: “Don’t You Wanna Stay.” The cross between pop and country came together to sing this song. Two stars from different sides of the charts came together and joined vocals in this fresh duet.
7. Rihanna and Coldplay: “Princess of China.” Combining the sensuality of Rihanna and the majestic vocals of lead singer Chris Martin, this duet is perfect for all audiences.
6. Lady Gaga and Elton John: "Speechless" and "Your Song.” This song combines new and old. The eccentric Gaga and Elton John came together to perform this duet at the Grammys in 2010.
5. Cee-Lo Green and Gwyneth Paltrow: “F*** You.” After Paltrow made the song her own on Glee she chose to sing it with original singer Cee-Lo Green.
4. Rihanna and Drake: “What’s My Name.” A personal favorite, this music video's sultry couple came together to produce a song that had most viewers believing they were in a relationship.
3. Estelle and Kanye West: “American Boy.” This smooth song brought together rapper mogul Kanye West and British singer Estelle.
2. T.I. and Justin Timberlake: “Dead and Gone.” A new sound for Timberlake when he joined forces with rapper T.I. This duo was the perfect mix of rough and tough.
1. Jay Z and Linkin Park “Numb/Encore.” This duo is the perfect mix and honestly an amazing song mashup. To this day, this song still draws in crowds and listeners.
Photos Courtesy of TwitPic.com
Videos Courtesy of Youtube.com .