- Special Features
- Blogs & Columns
- Fun & Games
Going through a breakup? In love, but got heartbroken? Taylor Swift is the girl you want to listen to. Here are Taylor Swift's top ten songs from her various albums. Word of advice: don't break up with Taylor, she will write a song about you in a heartbeat.
10. "Back to December" - Makes you want to look back on those memories with the person you fell in love with.
9. "Dear John" - Well, you don't want to be John Mayer, let's just put it that way. A very emotional song that will make you cry.
8. "Ours" - A song for the hopeless romantics. Grab your man's hand during this song.
7. "Mine" - This song has such raw emotion in it. Upbeat, but makes you think!
6. "Love Story" - Oh, Romeo and Juliet. The song that makes you want to dress up like a princess and find that one true love of yours.
5. "I Knew You Were Trouble When You Walked In" - Taylor drops the base! Shocking at first, but quickly became a top favorite!
4. "We Are Never Getting Back Together" - This is just one of those songs you listen to after a hard break-up, while jumping on your bed eating a tub of ice cream!
3. "Never Grow Up" - Her lyrics are so true. Kids today want to grow up too fast and once they have, they realize how much their childhood will be missed.
2. "Just Another Picture to Burn" - A song about getting over that guy who caused you heartache.
1. "Tim McGraw" - This is the song that started it all!