- Special Features
Blogs & Columns
- Fun & Games
10. Married to David Thornton. Little Richard officiated the ceremony.
9. She’s an award winning actress. She won an Emmy award for her role as Marianne on Mad About You.
8. She comes from the greatest place on Earth: New York,
7. No matter the changing trends, she will always love her signature pink hair.
6. Is writing a play called, “Kinky Boots.” That makes her both an author and a playwright.
5. She appeared on the ninth season of the Celebrity Apprentice. back in 2010. She ended up coming in 6th place.
4. Her memoir was number 25 on the New York Times best seller list in September 2012
3. She can add philanthropic to her resume. She co-founded The True Colors Fund which allows everyone to have an active role in the advancement of the LGBT society and to bring serious attention to homelessness within it.
2. She has a son.
1. She’s just like us. She is passionate about so many things in her life, from wanting to have fun to her married life. She’s a working mom and wife who also finds the time and energy to write a book, and write a play which is soon going to be on Broadway.
Photo Courtesy of TwitPic.com