Jon Bon Jovi on his daughter, Stephanie's heroin overdose: "The worst phone call ever"

Jon Bon Jovi has opened up about the night when he found out that his daughter, Stephanie Bongiovi, had a heroin overdose in her dorm room in New York's Hamilton College.

He told Katie Couric in last Friday's edition of Katie, "Worst phone call ever," E! News reported.

Bon Jovi also said knowing Stephanie got hooked on drugs was a major wake-up call for him, and now, he was still struggling for the best resolution.

Above all those, he was really glad that his daughter feels better and is now healthy.

"She's doing great and I appreciate everyone's thoughts and prayers, [but] in short, that problem is much more prevalent than I knew and I cannot get over how many people I've met that have said, 'My son, my daughter.'

"There is a lot of pressure on kids these days. There's access to things my generation didn't have," Bon Jovi continued, "I'm just blessed she's healthy and whole, and we'll get through it."

Emergency personnel and the authorities received a 911 call about Stephanie Rose Bongiovi's heroin overdose last November, TMZ noted.

She was reportedly unresponsive for a moment, but recovered later, and was alive.

Bongiovi was arrested for small quantities of heroin, marijuana, and drug paraphernalia possession.

Fun Stuff

 
Trending Across the Web
 

Join Our Newsletter

Popular Threads