- Special Features
Blogs & Columns
- Fun & Games
Spence finds a little lamb! In this week's Pretty Little Liars, Spencer tries to pry some information out of Mona about her "dead" betraying ex, Mona looks like she has a lot of reading materials, Byron starts to "help" Ezra, and Hanna has quite a confrontation with Wilden.
Here are the top 10 moments from last nights episode!
10. Well, seems like Aria and Ezra are going to be sneaking around again after Aria denies to her principal of having social relations with the former hottie teacher.
9. Byron helps Ezra get a subbing job with the hope that reuniting Ezra with his son and baby mama will break up Ezria. So not father of the year, Byron!
8. Is Hanna and her mom going to make some moves to NYC? Will Hanna be able to get away from "A" if she does?
7. Wilden's alive! Guess Mama Marin's "hallucination" last week was no mirage. He's alive and wants to know where his police car is. Sorry Detective but your going to need one strong fishing pole if you want to get that car out of the lake.
6. Hmm, seems like Paige never told Emily that Shana swims, but it was nice that Emily gets to meet Olympic swimmer Missy Franklin. Ryan Lochte can be next, PLL fans won't mind!
5. The doctor's back, but whose side is she on? Seems like Mona's! She doesn't seem like a very trustworthy doctor if she's trying to convince Spencer that she's "crazy."
4. Spencer has some hallucinations of her friends while Dr. Sullivan and other patients listen to Spence vent. Poor Spencer, I guess living in Mona's old room isn't going to make her any better.
3. Spencer discovers E. Lamb! She tracked down the real E. Lamb and learned that someone who works at Radley got in trouble for misusing the old ID cards. The first person that comes to mind is Wren, since he’s gone to great lengths to keep Mona at Radley. Nicely done Spencer, more pudding for you!
2. Seems like Mona has all of Ali's diaries on her little kindle to read whenever she wants. Seems like the diary contains the secrets that Ali wanted Spencer to “carry on." Also seems like perhaps Mona didn't kill Toby. So was it someone else's body? Maybe Jason?
1. Ali's not pregnant! The diaries reveal that Ali is not a mommy. Phew! But was she pretending for a long time in order to blackmail someone? Hmm, we wouldn't put it past that girl.