- Special Features
- Blogs & Columns
- Fun & Games
Do you enjoy the competition on The Amazing Race? After I watch the show, I like to discuss some of the decisions the teams make. Please share your thoughts with us after you watch the clips below.
In this clip, the teams find out that Jessica and John were eliminated and they did not use their express pass. Pam and Winnie lied to the teams and told them that Dave and Connor are still in the race, but they are no longer in the race because of the injury. I don’t know if the lie was necessary.
1. Do you think Pam and Winnie’s lie was necessary?
2. Once the teams find out that Pam and Winnie lied, will they confront them?
3. Some of the teams are shocked that John and Jessica were eliminated, and they did not use their express pass. Are you surprised to see the way some of the teams reacted?
4. Do you think Joey and Meghan should have defended John and Jessica?
5. Joey and Meghan think the other teams are targeting them because they are in an alliance. Should Joey and Meghan be targeted by the other teams?
In this clip, Pam and Winnie attempt to complete a road block, but they do not get the correct answer the first time. I thought they had the correct answer the first time. Maybe Pam and Winnie should have taken a few moments to find out exactly what they needed to do first.
6. Did you think that Pam and Winnie would complete the task correctly the first time?
7. If Pam and Winnie took more time to study the chess pieces, maybe they could have saved time. Do you agree?
8. Pam and Winnie were trying to complete the task before they understood what they needed to do. What do you think they should have done before they started trying to complete the task?
9. Will the mistakes Pam and Winnie made on this task, help them plan better when they are completing tasks in the future?
10. Do you think you could have completed the task the first time?
image credit: CBS