- Special Features
- Blogs & Columns
- Fun & Games
Revenge airs on Sundays and we've got questions from the latest episode:
In this clip, Nolan tells Jack who had the boat the night of Jack’s accident. I do not think that Jack believes Nolan, and I really hope Nolan is aware of that.
1. Does Jack believe Nolan’s story?
2. If Jack doesn’t believe Nolan’s story, do you think he will watch Nolan’s actions carefully to find out what he’s hiding?
3. Does Nolan really think that Jack believes his story?
4. Do you think Jack will forgive Nolan if he figures out what Nolan’s role was the night of Amanda’s death?
5. How far will Jack go to find out the truth about the night Amanda died?
In this clip, Daniel tells Emily that his parents are plotting to keep the money donated to the charity they created in Amanda’s name? I don’t know if Nolan made a wise decision to confide in Emily, but it’s better than keeping the plot to himself.
6. Did Daniel make a wise decision to confide in Emily?
7. Do you think Emily will attempt to steal the money from the Charity’s account before Daniel’s parents get it?
8. If Emily does get the money before Daniel’s parents steal it, do you think Daniel will figure out who has the money?
9. Will Emily continue to betray Daniel or will she start to feel bad about her actions and stop betraying him?
10. Will Daniel try to stop his parents’ plot to steal the Charity’s money?
image credit: ABC