- Special Features
Blogs & Columns
- Fun & Games
I’m always interested in which celebrities are the best off. So, I decided to do a little research and see the top ten celebrity net worths. So get ready, sit back and realize how light your wallet is.
10. Kristen Stewart: $55 million. Stewart was named the highest-paid actress in 2012.
9. Rihanna: $60 million. Not only is Rihanna dominating the music world, she is also dominating the movie world as well.
8. Woody Allen: $65 million. With films like Midnight in Paris and To Rome with Love, he is once again on top of the film industry.
7. Robin Williams: $130 million. With decades of acting under his belt, Williams has made himself a worldwide name.
6. Ashton Kutcher: $140 million. From starring on That '70s Show to being the lead in Two and a Half Men, Kutcher is making his model good looks and acting talents known.
5. Denzel Washington: $140 million. Washington donated $2 million to his alma mater Fordham University to create a theater position in addition to creating a $250,000 scholarship for the school.
4. Bruce Willis: $150 million. Last year, Willis starred in over half a dozen films. He is also the co-founder of Planet Hollywood.
3. Demi Moore: $150 million. While having a few small movie roles in the past year, she also co-founded the “Demi and Ashton Foundation” that fights the sexual exploitation of children.
2. John Travolta: $160 million. The Pulp Fiction actor has been made into a household and international name.
1. Tom Cruise: $250 million. He was named Forbes highest-paid actor in 2012. Mission Impossible–Ghost Protocol became Cruise’s highest-earning movie to date.
Photos Courtesy of TwitPic