- Special Features
- Blogs & Columns
- Fun & Games
It was recently announced that celeb know it all, Perez Hilton, became a dad. Obviously it became official after he updated his Twitter picture and bio. We’ve decided that this new dad is going to do an amazing job and here are ten reasons why.
10. He’s on good terms with his fellow celebrities and no longer considers himself to be a bully. His image used to be to critique celebrities, but now he is among them and uses his stardom for good.
9. Not only can he read you a bed time story, he can also write one. Perez wrote his first book, The Book with Pink Hair.
8. Spiritual and positive. He will be sure to spread positive energy to his new son through his Perezisms, which include advice on being happy and prosperous.
7. He’ll be around for a long time. Perez recently lost 70 pounds and went from being overweight to extremely healthy. This new outlook and health regime will prove to give him a long and healthy life.
6. He is openly gay, a huge supporter of anti-bullying campaigns, same-sex marriage and LGBT rights. He’s a huge advocate who is willing to give his voice for those who can’t. He’s a true inspiration and a great father to look up to.
5. He’s a dog person. So he has experience taking care of something more than just a house plant. He’s well equipped to clean, feed and play with his newborn.
4. He doesn’t settle. He is waiting for Mr. Right and he better do a good job for his new son.
3. Works from home, so there will be no need for a babysitter. He will be able to spend some one on one bonding with his baby and be able to work without the confines of a cubicle.
2. If there was ever a need for a babysitter, I’m sure any of his A and even B list friends would be more than willing to help out Poppa Perez.
1. He’s doing this on his own. He worked hard and now is deeply in love with his son, who he can’t seem to get enough of. If this doesn’t scream best dad, we don’t know what does.
We can’t see what this proud papa accomplishes but we only wish the best for him.
Photos Courtesy of TwitPic.com