- Special Features
Blogs & Columns
- Fun & Games
Glee fans all across the world have fallen in love with Finn Hudson and Rachel Berry on the hit Fox TV show. The couple has gotten together, broken up and gotten back together again. The chemistry between these two characters is undeniable.
These are just a few top ten moments between Rachel and Finn.
10. During the first Glee episodes audiences fell in love with Finn Hudson and Rachel Berry. Seeing them first perform “Don’t Stop Believing” showed the power of the TV show and the chemistry between Finn and Rachel, which translated both on and off screen.
9. In season three, Finn and Rachel experience a heartbreaking moment when Rachel gets into NYADA and has to leave Finn. Finn decides to let her go in order to see Rachel reach her dreams, saying, "That if it is meant to be, they would find a way to be together."
8. In season four, Finn and Rachel returned to McKinley High to perform at the prom. The performance between Finn and Rachel, while the characters are broken up, is unforgettable.
7. At the end of season one, the entire Glee cast comes together to perform a Journey medley. Opening the medley was Rachel and Finn who performed “Faithfully.” To date, this is one of the most popular duets that has been performed on Glee.
6. Once the title of episode four in season four was announced, Glee fans became emotional. In “The Break-Up,” Finn and Rachel officially break up back on the high school auditorium stage. The speech that Rachel gives to Finn in this episode left fans in tears. Glee fans were hoping for the two characters to get back together quickly.
5. In “Yes/No,” Finn asks Rachel to join him in the auditorium, where he proposes to Rachel. The proposal was beautiful and had the Twitter world ablaze with fan reactions.
4. In season three, Rachel performs an amazing cover of “Without You” to Finn. Seeing Finn’s reaction to the emotional performance had fans falling in love with Finn/Rachel all over again.
3. During season two, Finn and Rachel finally realize their true feelings and express it during their performance at nationals, through their performance of “Pretending,” a Glee original song.
2. That performance of “Pretending” lead to a highly talked about Glee kiss between Finn and Rachel at the end of the performance.
1. In season four, Glee returned to where it all started. Original Glee club members came back together to perform the song that started it all, “Don’t Stop Believing.”