- Special Features
Blogs & Columns
- Fun & Games
On Monday, September 23rd The Voice will return with coaches, Blake Shelton, Christina Aguilera, Adam Levine and Cee Lo Green. Fans of The Voice will miss coaches Shakira and Usher, but they are said to return for the next season of the vocal competition.
The Voice has been a smash hit for NBC and has skyrocketed many musicians to uncharted fame. The vocal competition focuses on the “voice” alone and it has won over audiences all across America because of its unique audition process and the banter between coaches.
Whether you are on Team Blake, Team Adam, Team XTina or Team Cee Lo, here are the top ten reasons to get excited about the return of The Voice, everything from the blind auditions to the dramatic steals. This season of the vocal competition is set to not disappoint and, with the original four coaches returning, the competition is sure to heat up.
TheCelebrityCafe.com will be reviewing this season of The Voice and reviewer Chelsea Lewis will be live tweeting. (@lewischelsea20).
10. The ‘blind auditions’ are one of the most exciting elements of the hit NBC vocal competition. Since the show aired back in 2011, the blind auditions have proven that the show is based on vocal talent instead of physical appearance. The blind auditions can shock, surprise and send shockwaves through the viewing audience. Take this audition from runner up-Michelle Chamuel.
9. The Voice celebrates individuality and uniqueness. Season five is likely to be filled with head turning performances and more one-of-a-kind artists who have their own individuality.
8. The Voice has taken top forty songs and turned them on their heads. From unique covers of “Say Aah,” by Trey Songs to “Pumped Up Kids,” by Foster the People, these covers are only going to get more unique as season five goes on.
7. The Voice has attracted some major guest stars. Taylor Swift stopped by during a Team Usher performance and Bob Segar performed with The Swon Brothers. The star power on this show will only increase for season give.
6. This season of The Voice features Blake Shelton, Adam Levine and former coaches, Cee Lo Green and Christina Aguilera returning. Seeing these four musicians performing together again will be memorable and musically beautiful.
5. Carson Daly moments.
4. The guest mentors.
3. The outfits. With Cee Lo Green returning, the question is; what will he wear? Will he have a new animal this season? Tune in to find out.
2. The coaches. The Voice has divided households everywhere, whether you are on Team Blake, Team Adam, Team Christina or Team Cee Lo, the dynamic between the coaches is worth tuning in week after week.
1. The performances are, without a doubt, the number one reason to tune into season five of The Voice. Performances can be memorable, emotional and powerful. From soaring ballads to head banging rock ‘n’ roll, The Voice has become a platform for one of kind artists.
A teacher told Trevin Hunte, who was featured on season three of The Voice that he would never amount to anything musically. This performance says it all.