- Special Features
Blogs & Columns
- Fun & Games
The Video Music Awards were a night to remember. Fashion, of course, was one of the most talked about aspects of the VMAs. With the anticipation of performers like Lady Gaga, Katy Perry, and Miley Cyrus, their outfits were widely talked about as well.
The women definitely stole the show on the red carpet. Many of the stars chose looks that definitely fit their usual style and others took risks and tried new looks. Some of those who did not make the list, well unfortunately they are on the "other" list. If you need a refresher or just have been living under a rock, here we have a list of the best dressed in case you missed the show.
10. Miley Cyrus wore a vintage Dolce & Gabbana ensemble that was reminiscent of the 90s. It worked well with the VMAs vibe. (left) Image courtesy of MTV Press
9. Paula Patton proved she is husband Robin Thicke's best accessory in a sexy black dress that accentuated her curves.
8. Iggy Azalea wore a sheer gold dress by Emilio Pucci.
7. Taylor Swift stayed true to her love of retro fashion in a Hervé Léger by Max Azaria.
Image courtesy of MTV Press
6. Ciara wowed in a sheer white gown by Givenchy.
5. Selena Gomez looked amazing in a navy Atelier Versace gown. Grown and sexy.
4. Katy Perry roars in a leopard print gown with a thigh-high split by Emanuel Ungaro with gold dragonfly embellishments.
3. Lady Gaga looked subdued, but amazing in a Prabal Gurung black gown. So rock and roll.
2. Naya Rivera wore a dress that could make even Angelina Jolie jealous. She donned a black tight gown that showed off her super slim physique.
1. Our number one pick had to go to Ellie Goulding. She wore a gorgeous nude sheath Furne One Amato dress with spikes.
And finally, a look at most if not all of the 2013 MTV VMA red carpet fashions: