- Special Features
Blogs & Columns
- Fun & Games
Liam Payne’s friend was rushed to the hospital after a fire broke out at the One Direction singer’s flat on Monday night.
E! Online reports that Liam’s friend was attempting to refuel an outdoor heater on the terrace when the accidental blaze began. Payne was in the kitchen during the start of the fire, but rushed outside in an attempt to calm the flames and save his flat.
According to the Daily Mail, emergency vehicles were called to the “What Makes You Beautiful” singer’s home at 9:45 p.m. on Monday night. Payne then accompanied his friend to the hospital in the ambulance.
Payne has not spoken out about the incident, but was luckily unharmed from the accident and is doing fine. However, his friend remains in the hospital with second-degree burns to his upper body.
The 1D lad just finished the North American portion of the Take Me Home tour and he and his bandmates recently premiered their new movie, One Direction: This is Us.
Payne recently celebrated his birthday at the Funky Buddha nightclub in London.
Image: YouTube screenshot