- Special Features
Blogs & Columns
- Fun & Games
She’s an actress on the hit television series "Vampire Diaries" where she plays best friend and witch Bonnie Bennett. She’s a singer, model and dancer. Is there anything that this 23-year-old can’t do? Katerina Graham is an all-around beauty that is blowing up the airwaves and television screens with her on screen portrayal of a witch in a world of vampires and werewolves. She has been an actress since 1998 and a singer since 2008. She has gone to culinary school, worked for Mary Kay, gone to music school, been a backup dancer since the young age of 15 and been a model. On top of all of that, she began her career in the entertainment industry at the ripe old age of 6 with help from her music executive father. In honor of her birthday, here are ten facts about the rising star.
9. She is fluent in three languages: English, French and Spanish. She also knows a few words in Hebrew and Portuguese.
8. In 2009, she took a leap of faith and decided to enroll in a culinary school for her love of cooking.
7. She travels the world. In 2007, she toured several countries with The Black Eyed Peas on their Black Blue & You World Tour.
6. Before acting on Vampire Diaries she starred in commercials for Pop Tarts, Kmart, Barbie and Old Navy.
5. She has experience in being a backup dancer for choreographers Hi Hat and Michael Rooney and for music artists Pharell and Missy Elliott.
4. Her most memorable celebrity experiences were when she hung out with David Blaine while he was training for a stunt.
3. She completed high school in addition to touring the world with celebrities and even made the time to attend The Musicians Institute in Los Angeles, Calif.
2. She sang background vocals for the songs “I Got It From My Mama” and “The Donque Song” from Songs About Girls (2007) by will.i.am.
1. The first single that she released was in 2009 called “Boyfriend’s Back.” Since then she has had top hits such as “Put Your Graffiti On Me” and “Against the Wall.”
Facts courtesy of http://www.katerinagraham.org
Photos courtesy of twitpic.com