- Special Features
Blogs & Columns
- Fun & Games
When watching Grey's, one can never be too sure whether or not the theories that form mid-episode are the fine-tuned analysis of a seasoned TV-watcher or the crazed babbling of the inner fan girl. In every episode there are moments when you wonder: was that a hint, Easter egg or really truly nothing. It doesn't help that Shonda has thrown so many plot twists into the mix that we all have trust issues. Season 10 has been no exception. With one character already dead, there is no telling who is safe or what could happen. After the first two episodes we find all the doctors in various levels of distress. MerDer have a new baby, Calzona broke up, Alex is essentially neutered, one of the interns killed another and Owen/Cristina are who knows where in their relationship. Everything is being brought into question. Here are a few of the things I wondered during episode three:
1. Is Cristina eating heart cereal because of her heart or her specialty?
2. Was that NAIL POLISH?
3. Have we seen that dress before?
4. Who is in the photos on Murphy's locker?
5. Who has that professional of a photo for their caller ID?
6. Why does Murphy keep making that face whenever Heather is brought up?
7. Am I the only one who is totally uninterested in the Richard subplot?
8. Is "Murphy make yourself useful and put a splint on that arm" Shonda code for something?
9. Does Shane intervene with Richard because he cares about him or because he feels guilty about Heather?
10. How did Meredith get on the ground?
11. Why didn't Callie just say over the phone why cutting the clavicle was so bad?
12. Whose bright idea was it to play Kendrick Lamar's "Swimming Pools (Drank)" during this scene?
13. Does Cristina realize what 'dating other people' means?
14. Can tired paternity leave McDreamy be any cuter?
15. Is it a board meeting, a party or an emergency?