- Special Features
Blogs & Columns
- Fun & Games
Joseph Gordon-Levitt has experience denying rumors and has had to do so again after he was linked to Marvel’s Ant Man. The Dark Knight Rises actor recently said that any news you don’t hear directly from him is probably a false rumor.
As we reported earlier this week, Gordon-Levitt and Paul Rudd are in the running for the title role in Edgar Wright’s film, according to a Variety report.
“There is always a lot of rumors around these projects and so far it is still only discussions. I am always very transparent when it comes to my role and my career,” he said. “I'm Usually the first to speak and communicate with my fans if something happens. If you hear nothing from me, they are just rumors.”
Ant Man is currently scheduled for July 31, 2015, following the release of Avengers: Age of Ultron on May 1.
image: Wikimedia Commons