- Special Features
Blogs & Columns
- Fun & Games
Authorities have said that hotel heir Charlie Denihan, was found dead in his Manhattan apartment of a suspected drug overdose.
Sources have told the New York Post that the 28-year-old’s body was discovered by his roommate around 7:30 p.m. on Sunday.
Authorities found several drugs in the luxury high-rise including crystal meth, cocaine and GHB, also known as "liquid ecstasy." They do not suspect foul play.
According to the company’s website, Denihan Hospitality Group is an independent owner and operator of boutique hotels in U.S. urban markets.
DHG owns Affinia and The James hotel brands, as well as two independent properties.
Denihan’s family released a statement after they learned of his death:
“We are devastated at the tragic and sudden loss of Charlie. He was a loving and remarkable son, brother, nephew, cousin, Godfather and friend. In this tragic time, we ask that you remember him in your prayers and respect our privacy as we mourn his passing.”