|

Man sues restaurant after he finds thumbtack in nachos

By Michelle Kapusta,

A Washington man is suing a Mexican restaurant after he claims to have bitten into a push pin that was discovered in the nachos he was eating.

According to the Seattle Post-Intelligencer, Aaron Casey was dining at an Azteca restaurant in 2012 when claimed that he did some damage to his tooth on a thumbtack hidden in his nachos.

The 33-year-old’s spit it out as soon as he bit into it. The yellow thumbtack stunned those he was dining with.

Casey said that he broke his tooth on the tack.

His attorney Kirk Davis, said that tack fell from a bulletin board in Azteca’s kitchen near where the nachos were made.

Casey saw a dentist after the incident who performed a root canal on the damaged tooth.

He is asking that the restaurant pay past dental expenses, future expenses and pain and suffering.

"It was a very dangerous situation," Davis told the New York Daily News. "He's been informed that he may lose the tooth."

 

Fun Stuff

 

Join Our Newsletter

Popular Threads