|

'Hunger Games' director says that they won't use CGI to complete Hoffman's scenes

By Chelsea Lewis ,

Following the sudden passing of actor, Phillip Seymour Hoffman, director Francis Lawrence was left with a decision about how to complete the world that Hoffman had been working on for The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 1 and Mockingjay Part 2. Lawrence has now come out and said that he will not be using CGI to complete the scenes that Hoffman had left.

Hoffman played head game maker Plutarch Heavensbee in the two films. Lawrence announced that he will re-work the scenes that Hoffman had left with his cast mates Woody Harrelson and Elizabeth Banks, Chron reported.

Lawrence made this announcement during a press conference at the International Film Festival in France. Other members of the Hunger Games franchise could be seen at Cannes.

Variety reported that some of the cast recently attended the Cannes Film Festival this past Saturday night at a party that was Hunger Games themed. The party was hosted by Lionsgate and Jennifer Lawrence attended the event along with her fellow cast member, Liam Hemsworth.

 
 

Join Our Newsletter

Popular Threads