Angelina Jolie isn't planning on changing red carpet plans after attack on Brad Pitt

By Daniel S Levine,

Angelina Jolie has said that she does not plan on making any changes to the way she does business on the red carpet after her partner, Brad Pitt, was attacked at the Los Angeles premiere of Maleficent. Pitt has also commented on the incident, calling his attacker, Vitalii Sediuk, a “nutter.”

Jolie was at an event in Shanghai to promote Maleficent and told the Associated Press that she will not add security to her entourage.

“People like that are an exception to the rule,” Jolie told the AP. “Most fans are just wonderful. We've had a wonderful experience over the years, and we're very grateful for their support, and it will not change the way we behave.”

The actress also praised her fiance for handling the situation “perfectly.”

As previously reported, Pitt told People that Sediuk had tried to put his face in his crotch and did lightly hit Sediuk on the head to get his attention.

"I don't mind an exhibitionist, but if this guy keeps it up he's going to spoil it for the fans who have waited up all night for an autograph or a selfie, because it will make people more wary to approach a crowd,” Pitt said.

Celebrities shouldn’t have to worry about Sediuk much longer, at least in Los Angeles. He’s been fired by the Ukrainian TV station he worked for and was ordered to stay 500 yards away from any Hollywood event.

Maleficent made $70 million in the U.S. over the weekend and hits theaters in China on June 20.

image courtesy of ACE/INFphoto.com

Fun Stuff

 
Trending Across the Web
 

Join Our Newsletter

Popular Threads