Peaches Geldof died of a heroin overdose inquest says, drugs and paraphernalia found in Kent home

By Gina DiFalco,

The coroner has revealed that Peaches Geldof died of a heroin overdose following an inquest by police to find more information about her sudden death on April 7.

Although an autopsy report came back that same month as inconclusive, in May it was suspected that the mother of two, 25, had died of an overdose.

According to the Daily Mail, police found drug paraphernalia and her stash of heroin in her Kent home she shared with husband Tom Cohen and their young children.

Cohen admitted he discovered text messages back in February that led him to believe she was using drugs again and he saw her flush some down the toilet on another occasion.

The police investigation found a stash of burnt spoons, 79 syringes, and more paraphernalia inside of a candy box. They also found “importation quality” heroin in the home. She had reportedly been taking drug substitute methadone two years before her death and she had been trying to get clean in recent months before overdosing.

image courtesy of INFphoto.com

Fun Stuff

 
 

Join Our Newsletter

Popular Threads