Antonio Banderas says he and Melanie Griffith signed deal to stay quiet on divorce

By Daniel S Levine,

Since news of their divorce came in June, Melanie Griffith and Antonio Banderas have stayed remarkably quiet on the situation. It turns out that there is a reason for that, since they signed a deal to keep the divorce developments private.

Banderas, who appears in the upcoming Expendables 3, said in an interview with the U.K.’s The Times that the two agreed not to talk about it in public.

"We (have) got an agreement together that we're not going to talk about it and I don't want to break it,” he said, reports WENN. “Probably in the near to mid-future we will be able to talk. But not now.”

Back in June, Griffith filed for divorce, citing “irreconcilable differences” as the reason. The two had one of the longest marriages in recent Hollywood history, staying together for 18 years. They only had one child together, Stella, 18.

Griffith did have a tattoo of Banderas’ first name on her arm, but she was seen without it last month.

Related: Top 10 Antonio Banderas movies

The Expendables 3 hits theaters on Aug. 15.

image courtesy of INFphoto.com

Fun Stuff

 
Trending Across the Web
 

Join Our Newsletter

Popular Threads