Music is the base TheCelebrityCafe.com was built around. We have talked to legends like Ike Turner and Aerosmith guitarist Tom Hamilton, competition show participants from The Voice and American Idol, DJ’s like Angie Martinez and so many more.
What you do with us:
- Listen to and review all genres of music
- Write listicles and review music videos for up-and-coming and chart topping artists
- Live Tweet and Recap vocal competition shows
- Interact with musicians on social media
- Interview musicians
What you can accomplish with us:
- Have your work posted on Google News and other search engines for the world to see.
- Build your personal portfolio. Everything you write goes under your writing profile that is searchable via Google, Bing, Yahoo and any other search engine.
- Undergo on-the-job training to provide a working knowledge of online publishing.
- Learn how to use social media for self-promotion and personal branding. Use of Facebook, Twitter, StumbleUpon, Reddit, etc. is REQUIRED.
- Interview celebrities you listen to every day!
Required Skills and Experience:
- High attention to grammar, voice, and syntax.
- Ability to edit, proofread, and critique your own work
- Working knowledge of AP Style
- Openness to explore and discuss subjective differences in writing styles.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced, creative environment with good cheer and flexibility.
- Willingness to both take-charge and or take direction.
- Academic credit or written permission from faculty adviser is required.
Part of the screening process will include assessment of your skills with an original writing sample.
Go HERE to apply for social media/marketing.
If the form does not load, please click: HERE