- Special Features
- Blogs & Columns
- Fun & Games
• Readership: 4.8 million unique readers per month.
• Publishes Celebrity Interviews, Travel Stories, Movie Reviews, CD Reviews, Book Reviews, Contests, Trivia Games.
• Longest running entertainment publication on the Internet (since 1995). We have worked hard to build a reputation for fair and objective reporting without stooping to bashing public personas.
• Received dozens of accolades from major Internet rating sources.
• Rated in top 5,000 websites based on traffic in Alexa.
• Rated as one of the top 3 entertainment magazines by Google.
• All of our stories are listed in the News Engines, including Google News, Ask News, Altavista News and headlines are reprinted across the internet. Here are some recent articles written about us: http://thecelebritycafe.com/press
To apply for our writing internship, click here.
If you'd like to write for TheCelebrityCafe.com as a contributor, click here
Dominick A. Miserandino
Dominick A. Miserandino is the founder and executive editor of TheCelebrityCafe.com. TheCelebrityCafe.com has received accolades for its entertainment coverage for years.
Dominick is also the author of two travel/humor books, "How to Survive Your First Year of Marriage by Traveling" and "Mother-in-Laws, Shopping, and Baby Talk, Oh My!," and has been published in over 50 newspapers around the world.
A frequent guest on radio and television shows, Dominick is one of the most widely traveled journalists in the country, often scooting off to popular and not-so-popular destinations on behalf of TheCelebrityCafe.com's travel section and for media appearances.
Dominick is a recipient of the Long Island Business News 40-Under-40 award, and was named the Society of Professional Journalists Volunteer of the Month for July 2012.
Dominick is the president of the Press Club of Long Island, a pro chapter of the Society of Professional Journalists.
Director of Marketing
Lori Ann Alamia
Michael R. Murray