- Special Features
- Blogs & Columns
- Fun & Games
Need a pick me up? Put on any of these songs and you’ll be smiling no matter what your day has in store. Here’s our list of the top ten happiest songs.
10. When The Lazy Song went viral, everyone who heard it couldn’t resist bobbing along to the tune. A simple whistle tune and a music video full of randomness including men wearing monkey masks and matching paid shirts made Bruno Mars’ song a hit.
9. I Gotta Feeling was easily the most well known song of 2009. Even in 2013 this Black Eyed Peas hit is the perfect song to celebrate any occasion. Whether you’re in need of a pick me up or want to kick off the party, this song will guarantee that you will have a good night.
8. In 2008, The Kooks released the music video for their single, She Moves In Her Own Way. Their slow paced tune and soft voices make this track the perfect simple song to lift your mood. Featuring the boys in the band on the beach, the video inspires listeners to find happiness in the simplest of things.
7. Flo Rida’s Good Feeling will give you just that. This dance track is one that will leave you smiling. Full of inspiring lyrics of making your way to the top, this track is one you can’t help but dance along to.
6. When Carly Rae Jepsen released her single, Call Me Maybe she kicked off a trend of bursting out in song at random places. No matter what genre of music you prefer, Jepsen’s track got everyone singing along. Jepsen sings of the perfect rush of finding a new crush.
5. Colbie Caillat’s soothing voice and guitar playing combine in her track, Bubbly to create a melody that will put a smile on your face without you realizing. Singing of the simplicity of being in love, Caillat shows the happiness that romance brings.
4. Everyone tried to shake it like a Polaroid picture when OutKast came out with their hit track, Hey Ya.
3. In 2001, Hoku recorded Perfect Day. Her track was featured in Legally Blonde and was an instant hit from then on. The music video features scenes from Legally Blonde and has an extremely upbeat tune and message, encouraging everyone to have a perfect day.
2. One of the most well known happy songs of all time is, Here Comes The Sun by The Beatles. The single has been remade numerous times, and each time it continues to bring happiness to listeners.
1. Nothing kicks off your dance party better than a little old school, KC & The Sunshine Band. Their track, That’s the Way is still being remixed by DJs and is sure to get everyone onto the dance floor.