Writing, Copy Editing and Research Internships
***THIS PROGRAM IS FOR ACADEMIC CREDIT ONLY****
Ask your adviser if our program is accepted at your school.
Here’s what you need to know about the programs:
- The internship is an unpaid, work from home position for college credit.
- It’s only 10 hours a week for 12 weeks.
- Work from home in your pj’s – or however you’re most comfortable - all you need is a computer and reliable internet.
- You can interview celebrities.
- You can have your work posted on Google News and other search engines for the world to see.
- Your articles will be your own personal portfolio. Everything you write goes under your writing profile that is searchable via Google, Bing, Yahoo and any other search engine.
- You will undergo on-the-job training to provide a working knowledge of online publishing.
- It’s not all about celebrity news stories – you will also be writing reviews, top ten lists, op/ed pieces in the areas of celebrities, hard news and sports and so much more for your weekly assignments.
- Social media promotion and personal branding techniques will be taught and use of Facebook, Twitter, StumbleUpon, etc are REQUIRED for all of our programs.
Once you fill out the form below an editor will be in touch about our program tryout.
Go HERE to apply for social media/marketing.
If the form does not load, please click: HERE