It was believed that Bruce Jenner would be announcing his transition to become a woman on the Season 10 finale of Keeping Up with the Kardashians, then explain it in detail on a docu-series showing his journey. However, plans for that show have reportedly been canceled.
As we previously reported, Jenner has been keeping quiet about the transition so that he can explain it all on his own terms on the show.
But according to Keeping Up with the Kardashians executive producer, Jeff Jenkins, there is no spin-off show in the works at all.
"You will see Bruce on season 10 and beyond that, he is in season 10. He's in all the way to the very end of it,” Jenkins told USA Today reports. “Beyond that there is, to my knowledge, no series in production that, as we said, is its own series. That's really the current situation. As of right now, there's no Keeping Up with Bruce Jenner."
A source told RadarOnline, Jenner’s ex-wife, Kris Jenner, is “doing everything in her power” to stop him from getting a spin-off.
“She has even gone so far as to say that she will not allow the Kardashians to be involved at all if Bruce gets his own show,” said the source.
The new season premieres on March 15.
image via Peter West/ACE/INFphoto.com